View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 01:14 PM   #1396
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
You know....I spent a month away from here to rid myself of the drama and the "thought police" as you say, well it dawned on me over the weekend that there is one simple sollution.

FUCK THEM!

Seriously Loves, if you want to come in here and rub someone's stomach and be happy about it, do it. If you want to say to a BHM how fat and sexy that person is, go for it. Who the hell are other people to criticize and complain for your own attraction and opinion?

The reason the "thought police" or other cliquey names dictate the pace is because people let them. If someone says you're "objectifying" then tell them to stick it, because THIS is the place to come and be yourself.

This is a confessional thread right? Well I confess I'm an F/A and encourager. If people want to say I'm objectifying or want to passive aggressively attack me for being an encourager, see back to what I said in all caps but replace THAT with YOU.

That's the kind of mentality you should have Loves, don't let the wrong people take your fun away.
I agree with you, totally. But if you go read the Main Board thread regarding "Preference vs. Fetish" you'll see the reason for my post. There is always going to be a contingent on here for whom Dims is the place where they sharpen and demonstrate the bullying skills they can't utilize IRL. I do believe people that go out of their way to be mean, nasty, derisive, and judgemental on a message board are those who have no chance to do it for real. This is their chance to be equal parts "Mean Girls" and equal parts professional victims where they obsessively seek out things to be offended by.

The reduced traffic on the WB is likely a combination of the realization that it's never going to be safe to post on here because somebody is likely going to come along and make a joke out of something you or another fetishist takes seriously and also the fact that newbies are immediately laughed away. Yes a lot of newbie posts are crude and clear invitations to stroke material, but I'm guessing a lot of them are also fetishist getting their internet sea legs and trying to figure out how to talk about *this stuff* that's been a part of their inner self since they were children.