View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 07:33 PM   #1398
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
By not posting, you let them win.

Bullies are completely neutralized when you beat them at their own game, if you post that you like someone with a big belly, and one of them says you're objectifying.....respond with either a cheapshot to that person or say you like what you like and if you don't like it, leave. The bully isn't used to being stood up to so they'll fall backwards out of their chair leaving you free to post.

A lot of people do have to learn how to be tactful and respectful when their first post comes off as stroke material, but for others like you and me who like a certain preference or fetish and can be respectful about it....NO ONE has a right to talk down to you about it.

If people have a right to melt over tall men, why can't the rest of us melt over what we like? Know what I mean...
Well Kevin - it just goes to show that even the most level headed posting will get someone pissed off... It's just the way it is...

I don't know if it's so much as being tactful - some folks are- some folks are tactless ..you get all kinds here

I like Weight Board. If there are those that don't like it - then they don't need to be here. Same goes for any other Board
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote