View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 08:56 AM   #19
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm nowhere close to a gazillionty pounds yet, but with the right online feeder ... I hope to get there.

How does online feeding work, anyway? Roleplay with me here, OP. Do you provide lists of what must be eaten in a day, along with corresponding punishments for not cleaning one's plate? And ... what are the online rewards? And how are they delivered? And yes, I *do* have Paypal.

/tongue in cheek
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote