View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 06:23 PM   #59
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenangel2904 View Post
Okay question for all you ladies in the high 300's- what scale do you have? Most of the scales I've come across only go up to 340ish. Anything over that just reads 'error' and it pisses me off to no end lol. Right now I'm not sure exactly how much I weight because of it. So any of you guys have any suggestions on a good scales that goes above that range?

Oh and my estimated weight is somewhere in the 340's lol

Ebay. I got one that went up to 550. But I out grew that one. Google "high capacity scales" Now I have one that goes to 1000lbs.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote