View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 01:54 PM   #56
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcaesarbhm View Post
hello every:

i'm from Sunshine State, i am 6'1, 320lbs dark chocolate bhm..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty-n-plump09 View Post
Hi everyone! I am new here. I just joined a few days ago. I actually never knew a site like this exsisted, and I love it! I was actually wondering if there is a place on here to have people as email or chat pals, because I would love to talk to some cute BHM`s through PM or email.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhm4life View Post
Hello I joined a couple weeks ago. Been reading all the past posts. I am 6'1 253 and growing ( iam gaining weight for a sport) and 26 years old.
Welcome new folk! Great to see new people finding their way here

pretty-n-plump, there is a chat room attached to the site (look for the link in the top left corner of your screen, in the blue menu bar), although it is kind of uneven on how many people are in there, and I don't think it has ever had a lot of BHM in it.

Your better bet is probably to participate in here for a little while so people get to know you a bit, then start using the private message function (click on their name, choose the 'send private message' option), or else look in people's profile to see if they list an instant messenger, then PM them to see if they'd like to chat on IM.

There certainly are lots of people who post on here who communicate with each other regularly 'behind the scenes' via email, IM, or whatever. But I think it helps to know if you have anything in common, first? (Or at least to know who just likes chatting with all sorts of people, who only talks to a few friends, and who only uses chat to get to know potential romantic partners....there is a lot of variety in how people use it!)

Anyway, keep poking around, say something when you have something to say, don't be shy about asking questions, and in no time you'll be the one welcoming newcomers