View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 05:12 PM   #41
comaseason
Housewares

comaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging in

Please tell us a little about yourself.
I'm Laura, I'm from the PacNW - currently dwelling in a hovel in Portland. I'm a Systems Analyst for a major insurance company. I do amateur photography and write fiction/screenplays in my spare time.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?
I am a foodie. I love food. I consider food to be entertainment, so while a lot of people hit the movies every week I take that money and spend it on food, trying new things and trying to expand what my mouth knows as tasty.

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?
Cheese. How I love cheese. There are very few varieties of cheese I don't like, they all have their proper place. I love looking at cheese, I love tasting cheese, I love pairing cheese with the proper cracker.

What are the freakiest or most fun food facts about you?
I have set soup on fire. Yes that's right, soup.

Do you like to cook?

I don't particularly enjoy cooking. For a few reasons. My kitchen isn't really built for it and I'm typically exhausted after work. Also I am a klutz in the kitchen (see above soup-fire for example), but I suppose the biggest reason I don't really like to cook is the leftovers. When you're cooking for one you usually end up with leftovers. I despise leftovers. They are my nemesis. They *never* get eaten, unless I can finish them off that night. Which leads into the fact that I despise cleaning my fridge. So the two of them playing together don't exactly create an incentive for me to cook. I can bake like the dickens though.

Cooking Specialties
Cheesy Deliciousness Bread of Bedazzlery
Toast
Scrambled eggs
Deviled eggs
Frozen pizza
Heating stuff

Baking Specialties
Cookies (Sanbakkels - traditional Norwegian molded cookie, Teacakes and Sandwich Cookies are my best)
Pies
Truffles
Brownies
Tarts

Do you think more about food or sex?
Sex.

http://comaseason.deviantart.com/
comaseason is offline   Reply With Quote