View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 07:43 AM   #4
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
Seeing a SSBBW bride, and mostly seeing how loved and cared for she was by her groom, opened my mind to new possibilities. I mean, it's not like before this I had no idea that fat women could be loved -- I had read plenty of accounts (mostly online) of all kinds of fat women who had wonderful husbands/bfs/gfs/lovers who adored them -- but it's one thing to hear/read about it, and another thing to see it first-hand. And it's even another thing to see some of the (what I had always assumed to be) "drawbacks" about dating a fat-girl actually present during the ceremony - and the graceful, loving way with which they were accepted.
Awesome and inspiring! Yes it really does happen -- although it's one thing to read about it and quite another to see with your own eyes. Alas methinx many fat women sell themselves short because their head believes this can happen, but their heart believes it happens only to other fat women, not to them.

One reason I share my slices of life in Dimensions is to show that, believe it or not, good things really do happen if you believe in yourself and don't let life pass you by. That's not to say life is just a bowl of cherries jubilee but I try to accentuate the positive. One of my first cousins once removed (daughter of a cousin) was married in 2007, and at 350lb or so she's the 2nd fattest member of my extended family after me. The groom was very sweet and looked after her when she had a little trouble during the ceremony due to her size. The bride was only a baby when we were married in 1982, so obviously she didn't witness our wedding. After her wedding, though, she kinda knocked me sideways when she said Art & I were living proof that good things do happen to fat girls, she honestly believed it could happen to her, and she was determined to make it so! Wow!
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote