View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 06:43 PM   #9
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamyInToronto View Post
Indy! Your tattoo is beautiful but your belly is even more beautiful! I love your stretch marks - they look like sexy little lightning bolts!!! xx

rollhandler! your tattoos are soooo sexy!!!! can I ask you a question - do you like bbws that wear high heels? I am a bbw and I can't seem to find any high heels for chubby feet - I am a 6.5 and I need an E width. Since I've become a BBW I really miss high heels.
Actually I had not noticed that both my tats were in high heels till you mentioned it. Both of those pieces were redrawn by the artist at Irizumi from pictures that I presented him and told him to size them larger and have some fun with. Basically I told him to make the art "his." I honestly think that drawings and artwork of fat girls in heels is hot, however I never see fat girls in heels in real life, I just liked the drawings the artist presented me for approval then had them tattooed on.

I have a beach scene portrait planned for a future tat also featuring fat girls which I will be requesting bikinis and two piece bathing suits when I can find an artist with enough vision to redraw a DeLecroix and do it justice. Finding an artist that can do justice to a fat body and have it look realistic is not as easy as one might think since there are details about fat bodies that are a must to feature but since most artists have not studied fat bodies they would not know how to draw them and have it come out right. I have moved from Kansas to Kentucky and the town I live in has 5 Tattoo parlors, however none of them have an artist that can draw a fat body without it coming out cartoony. I will eventually find one that can do it but I wont settle for a unrealistic fat girl tattoo.

Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote