View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 10:42 AM   #9
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

My experience is not about a bf or anything like that, but one of my close friends recently told me that there was a period in our friendship years ago where he came close to ending our friendship because he couldn't deal with all the concessions he had to make while hanging out with me (walking slowly, only eating at places with tables, etc). I was rather shocked when he said that. I didn't even ask why he didn't do that, but I remembered when we went thru some stuff where I stopped talking to him for three months, but we missed each other a lot and all our mutual friends told me how upset he was about it, which made me realize he really did value our friendship enough to "put up with" all the fat girl stuff. And we've been friends for so long now, everyone tells us we act like a married couple, and it's good to know our friendship can survive all kinds of bs. We like to joke sometimes about how we'll be changing each others adult diapers in the future. I've had friends that have come and gone but he's still around. It's nice.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote