Thread: bi-gendered?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 05:10 AM   #12
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
To me, someone who is bi-gender(ed) is a person feels like they are born in the wrong body, kind of like someone who is transgender but their true self is a hermaphrodite. In other words, they want to be simultaneously male and female with the parts to go along with it.

I consider myself genderqueer. I do appear conventionally feminine, but I often feel like a drag queen when I am dressed to the nines. The idea of playing around with gender roles also get me all hot and bothered - nothing more exciting than packing under a tight leather skirt and bending someone who is outwardly tough and masculine over. I sometimes wish I am male, but I would want to be extremely campy, flamboyant and queer so most people don't take it seriously.
Indeed. I often think if i was male i would still be queer, though i am not sure how that works! Though, obviously i could not know for sure..
I think it takes more than xx to make a woman, and when i have thoughts about being male then i believe i am for that moment. Though, my thoughts are not driven and i float somewhere closer to female identified...male curious but married to my female self perhaps??