Thread: bi-gendered?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 01:56 PM   #17
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
I've been thinking about gender identity a lot lately, so yay for mergirl reading my mind and posting this! The reason I've been so focused on it is because I'm never entirely sure where I fit in. I'm not exactly androgynous in the way most people think of it; it's more like I'm alternately extremely masculine or extremely feminine, always full swing of the pendulum. There are times when I revel in the voluptuous femininity of my body, all fertility-goddess-earth-mother style, and there are times when I feel like I should have a penis, like I'm missing something that should be a part of me. I totally identify with the mid-masturbatory gender switching too. Ah, stupid brain... will you never be satisfied? >_<
Psst! http://www.feeldoe.com Don't tell CheekyJez I told ya!

I can't remember where I heard about these - probably Dan Savage... :P

Last edited by joswitch; 01-14-2010 at 02:00 PM.
joswitch is offline   Reply With Quote