View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 10:01 AM   #44
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
What this conversation is really about is do you have the emotional stability to be self-revealing to others without imbuing your personal preferences in such rhetoric.
Please reread the forum rules regarding being rude and dismissive of FAs and FA issues.

Quote:
Have you got over the adolescent notion of how special you are concerning your choices?
No. FFAs are a unique breed and I'm fucking special.

Quote:
Do you have the self-integrity to have values that differ from your parents considering that you are an adult now.
I'm not sure self-integrity is even a word, but whatever. And being an FA or FFA has nothing to do with values, it's who you're attracted to.

Quote:
Grow up and take responsibility for what you desire.
Please see above directive regarding being rude and dismissive of FAs. This is a place for FAs to share coming out stories, as demonstrated by the title of the thread. It's not for you to come in and berate people for not doing it right, not thinking about it right, and not having the proper mindset.

For me, personally, I've always said when you have Chris Farley as your celebrity crush, there's never really any closet. LOL. When it's come up, such as when I've dated people from Dims and had to explain how I met them, or when I was waitressing and I'd say a particular patron was cute and when somebody said "Wow he's big" and I explain I was a chubby chaser, I've just tossed it off as not being a big deal. I've found the less of a big deal you make, the less of a big deal others make of it.

Both my parents actually hate fatties, but it never goes beyond 'Ugh, that guy's too fat' but that's about it. I mean they're entitled to be attracted to what they want or have their own biases or prejudices. I don't really see it as a topic for discussion and I can't imagine they would either. My mom is one who will occaisionally point out a fat guy and say "you probably think he's sexy" but it's just like general teasing, nothing mean or acting like I'm emotionally unstable or anything. Not sure what kind of parent wants to think about their kids' sex lives anyway.