View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 10:12 AM   #45
IrishBard
womble/leprechaun hybrid!

IrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 club
Default I've possible had...

one of the most easiest admittence of my FA status ever. My parents are very accepting. I told them "Mum, dad, I'm... well, I love big women."
"And?"
"what?"
"and? As long as you're happy, it's fine by us."

My friends first took the piss out of it. I was subjected to terms like "Whale Lover", "Hippo humper" and "Chubby chaser," But then I reminded, individually, that they're fetishes where a little more degrading than mine, of which included bondage and girls who cheated on their boyfriends (I'm serious, A good friend on mine can't get it on with a single girl, it always has got to have that element of risk in there)

My brother, on the other hand...whew, let's just say, it was rather more difficult.
When I first, well, "Came out", I was 18, and I needed to be straight with my parents before I went off to uni. unfortunately my brother heard, and hasn't let up on it. Looking down his nose at me like I'm beneath him, whilst he's had bad relationship after bad relationship. A succession of drunken one-night stands, almost knocking one girl up, and being beaten up by another girls boyfriend. He still looks down on me because "At least I don't F**k whales!"

meh, well, siblings are there to annoy, really.

Playing with everything (tee hee!) *eliminated*

Nip~pah!*eliminated*

what would judas do? *eliminated*

pro-violins: I hit people with violins if they're stupid
IrishBard is offline   Reply With Quote