Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 03:10 PM   #38
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
This has potential squick factor but I'm sharing anyway! When i was younger i was obsessed with being clean because I'd been told that fat people, on top of being fat and daring to actually exist, also smell bad. Three years ago,I stuck a finger in the crease of flesh where my thigh curves into my punanie and took a whiff. Now, I've long been enamoured of the smell of my pussy but had avoided the rest of my bits - like the skin under my belly and breasts or at the creases on my elbows. I honestly cannot tell you the immense relief I felt when I realised I like the smell - a whole lot I love the smell of me, all of me, and that nightmare of being the stinky fat girl is gone. I'm still clean LOL! and BO is a no-no but I just enjoy the scent of myself
IC I like the smell of me down there too.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote