View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 08:55 PM   #55
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liam View Post
RedVelvet, my entire point was that everyone comes at this with different experiences, and that attitudes can vary greatly depending on those differences.

I'm truly glad that things have been relatively easy for you and I wish that were the case for more people.

I don't understand why hostility and personal attacks are necessary. I thought this was a safe place.

I have not been lonely and I do not lead a lonely life. I do not advocate for any discrimination. I am a huge fan of the body acceptance movement. I'm sorry that anything I said angered you.

I am absolutely uncomfortable with any further posting on this forum, and so I wish you all the best of luck.

Edit: this is in reference to your deleted post, to which: wow.

Oh Liam....I'm sorry if you feel attacked. I honestly didn't feel anything but SAD for you. The idea that you felt that if you were perfectly honest and straightforward about your preferences with your BEST friend would mean rejection of you made my heart hurt.

Genuinely, sincerely.

I'm sorry that THAT was all it took to send you lurking again..I genuinely am.....I think its better for you if you stay and I go, instead.

I honestly hope that you become stronger about this..you will need it, don't you think? I mean ...this is obviously still conflict for you...That can't be fun.

Meanwhile...I'll be gone, ok?

Spend all your money here or here, please.

"Reality has a well known liberal bias." -- Stephen Colbert

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne

Last edited by James; 01-16-2010 at 10:08 PM.
RedVelvet is offline   Reply With Quote