View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 09:33 PM   #61
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedVelvet View Post
I probably shouldn't be here..and should probably just wait outside while the growth (hopefully) happens in here.
I feel similarly, especially since I often resent non-BBWs posting in that forum. Thanks very much for your comments RV and James. Mostly I feel I soft pedal too much, but in this case I think getting out of the works altogether would be better. I'm out as well.

ETA: Came back to add because I'm uncomfortable about something. I just wanted to make the comment that many of the women whose posts are decried on this forum as screechy or COF or some other pejorative speak truth far more unerringly than I do. In the back and forths and name calling that truth gets ignored and written off because of style a lot. I wish it didn't. The forums are poorer for it. Apologies for the digression. Now I'm out.

Last edited by rainyday; 01-16-2010 at 09:53 PM.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote