View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 09:48 PM   #62
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
I feel similarly, especially since I often resent non-BBWs posting in that forum. Thanks very much for your comments RV and James. Mostly I feel I soft pedal too much, but in this case I think getting out of the works altogether would be better. I'm out as well.
I made reference to understanding what you and RV are talking about in my response to Katherine up thread. Personally speaking, I enjoy reading your inputs to discussion here and would miss your posts.

I had always thought that the subject matter of the forum was likely to upset some people for this very reason, which was the core of my logic for proposing it as a protected space in the first place. Better for a closet or transitional FA/FFA to work through stuff on an internet forum with peers, if possible, than it is to dump on a partner. I appreciate both of you for having the patience to understand that.
James is offline   Reply With Quote