View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 10:27 PM   #72
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well said... and I agree on the Pro tip wholeheartedly. While I think that people's experiences with family, friends and employers etc may vary more than you've experienced, I was really impressed with your observation regarding closet comparisons and how two gay people might make that choice (say if they were both living in a very hostile southern state... no offense to the southerners but I've heard from gay friends here who have moved to Portland to escape some of the southern states that it was pretty bad back home... Fat people don't have that option when dating an FA... which is reason enough, logically and emotionally, to not burden a partner with one's social shame of dating them. All in all, the decent and right thing to do is to come out of the closet before you date fat people. There's really no valid counter-argument in my opinion.
James is offline   Reply With Quote