Thread: bi-gendered?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 10:37 PM   #26
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Have fun with yours, Teleute and Jez!

Okay, quick review with TMI alert. I own a Feeldoe and as much as I love the concept of it, I must say that I am not a huge fan, both as a wearer and a receiver but I generally don't enjoy penetration. The learning curve is steep and I found it a little too heavy, even the slimmest version. It often feels like it is on the verge of falling out, especially during vigorous thrusting. I often have to steady it with one hand, which kind of defeats the purpose and I sometimes have to grip it with my thighs, which is an issue for me because my thighs don't touch at the top. The bulbous end can also feel extremely uncomfortable in certain positions and often leaves me feeling all bruised and tender, but I do have vaginismus and a tilted cervix. As the wearer, I also find it significantly more difficult to penetrate a partner anally compared to vaginally but once you're in, you should be okay. My Feeldoe came with the detachable vibrating silver bullet, which didn't seem to make that much of a difference so I usually remove it for use elsewhere. I like the Feeldoe worn with tight white boxer briefs, which also helps with the heaviness of it if that is an issue for you and it is fun to jerk off with (my favourite part about having a cock really), alone or with a partner.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote