View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 07:30 AM   #74
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I never came out. Don't think I had to. I lost my virginity to a short chubby cute thing (yeah the same one I said I had a crush on in high school in a previous thread), and later married her friend another short chubby cute thing. I think what really throws people off is my Bi-sizual nature. A great personality, cute smile, and sweet disposition can get you a long ways with me. My current girl is a BBW but its on such a petite frame it hardly registers in my head cause she is so small next to me.