Thread: bi-gendered?
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 04:05 AM   #28
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeangel View Post
I recently attended an all-queer women's dinner gathering with a date, and we thought it would be fun to crossdress - her as a man and me as a woman. But then I thought, hey waitagoddamnminute....

I must say the response at the dinner (I felt) was akin to something you get after not having gone to church for the longest time, and then finally showing up at church.

Alot of the women I knew at the dinner were pleasantly surprised on the surface, although for some of them I could tell there was some degree of confusion. Someone actually asked me why I suddenly decided to wear a dress. My response was that I just felt like it. One of the butches even went as far as to flirt with me (just because I was wearing a dress).

But really, throughout all this, I sometimes felt strange - like this isn't really me.
Hahahaha I can imagine!

For those of you who don't know, Strangey and I met at on a forum for Queer Asian women about six years ago. There are some cool people there, but many are conservative, traditional, bi-phobic, queer-phobic, fat-phobic and the like so they are not going to take her "butch crossdressing" too well.
Quote:
OK!! Time to shop for a feeldoe!! (but these things are so goddamn expensive here!)

Hmmm I will probably get a pantstuffer first and see how it goes from there.
I own a Mister Softy packer and while it is realistic and comfortable, it is soft and wobbly so it loses the whole "I am so hard for you" effect and you can't use it to jerk off. The rubber also gets kind of icky if you wear it all day. If you are getting one, be warned that the Large is actually quite big and creates a massive bulge. As it is supposed to be a flaccid penis, I recommend a Small or Medium unless you want to look like you stuffed a sock down there.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote