View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 02:58 PM   #3
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not voting, just because I'd fall in between the two up there.

But I'd love some of my fantasies to become a reality. Some of them are best kept as fantasies. Some can be both, via role playing and all that.

Something I'd like to happen would be, for example, a threesome between me and two SSBBWs. It's possible, it's something that is a fantasy but could be a reality.

Something in between would be a fantasy of size or growth. I'm a feeder, I'm into inflation, so an illusion of growth would cater to that. Wearing tight clothes and saying that they fit just that morning? HALLO, I AM HAVE BONER FOR YOU.

But then there's things that I wouldn't want to be reality, and might be dangerous to role play. Extreme stuffing, for one. I accept that it's fantasy and that it's likely to stay that way, and I'm fine with that.

And it really doesn't take much to differentiate between the three categories. In general terms- what's possible; what can be satisfied with a bit of acting; and what's dangerous. I don't think it too unreasonable.

I do also think that fair's fair, and if she's willing to do anything like this for me, I damn well better be willing to do the same for her fantasies.