Thread: bi-gendered?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 03:57 PM   #33
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you for sharing, DameQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeangel View Post
It's IN the bag!!!

Will take pictures of me wearing it once I purchase it and get it (down my pants). haha.
I like that we can show our peens here when the men can't, but they get to flash some nipple. Oh well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I think it can work in different ways for different people. I know some quite 'butch' women who have told me they were bi but that it was easier for them to identify as lesbian. I was friends with a woman who had a beard and was bi but said that only lesbians would date her. I guess this throws up lots more questions really but it is interesting.
Yeah, I have heard this so many times and it makes me sad. I even know quite a few women who have deliberately chosen to identify as butch because they think other butches and men won't be interested in them.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote