View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 11:33 PM   #8
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

I do sometimes wish that my fantasies became reality. I do like some inflation or extreme weight gain. But the fact is, is that I also love the human aspect of my real life fantasies.

But a lot of my fantasies should and will remain just that. I know that it will never happen when a girl I am with will gain so much weight that they start eating furniture and stuff.

I have real life fantasies that at times, are a million times better. Because sometimes in my fantasies, a girl can be like 5 thousand pounds and that gets me off. But IRL, if a 260lbs girl says "I am up to 265", like Beej said.

HALLO! I AM HAZ BONER 4 U!

Haha, anyway. So, I can't really vote on this. I wish I could but the fact is that I have fantasies that can and hopefully if I play my cards right will come to be. But there are those that will always remain fantasies just because they may be unhealthy, or even impossible.

And one more key factor for my fantasies, my fantasies only come true if the girl involved likes it too! So, if it is something we can both agree on and enjoy, I am on cloud nine.