View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 11:38 AM   #12
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm not capable of providing the level of care and attention my fantasy partner would be entitled to, so no. The kind of woman I fantasize about isn't willing to settle for less than she deserves or needs. Anyone with high self-worth would certainly find me well beneath her expectations. Kind of that old W.C.Fields Catch-22, "I would never belong to any club that would have me as a member." That pretty well sums up why I'm retired from the relationship game. I finally realized I only want what I don't deserve (or can't keep).