View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 11:17 PM   #16
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks for sharing mcbeth. My encouraging moment was when I joined Fatshionista's Livejournal community and saw all the wonderful clothes that women found (or how they made outfits work by wearing a tube top as a skirt, etc.). And to be honest, it's the fashionable SSBBWs that inspired me the most, because I know that their clothing choices are even more limited than mine. I love looking at pictures of women who make their own clothes (MsSasha for example). Particularly because I want to learn how to do that too. I mean, if retailers can't make clothes our size, well... maybe we should learn how to make clothes in our size!!!

This is, of course, easier said than done. Especially since I don't even know how to hem the bottom of my jeans, harhar.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote