Thread: bi-gendered?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 04:08 AM   #36
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubby_tgirl View Post
I am Trans Gendered. Never heard the term "Bi Gendered". That is an interesting term. I guess it applies like Bi sexual. I am a M to F TG that is growing breasts and wears fem cloths even when i am in "guy" mode. I have the mind of a woman and body of a guy. Being TG is not easy. I am open with it but don't push it on anyone. I have lost friends and gained friends for being what i am.
Hey chubby tgirl. Thinking about it, most of the queer people i know have at some point (usually when they are just coming out or at school etc) have both lost and gained friends. I think in some ways this is actually a fortunate thing because it means we can cut the crap out of our lives from the start.
I often wondered when people said they 'had the brain of x gender and the body of the other" -what it was that made them know. I guess, i thought about being both x and y in the brain but that would mainly relate to stereoyped behaviours of either gender. I think for some it even goes as far as wanting to have genitals of the opposite gender. (which i know is different from needing to re-align your body).
If gender is socially constructed, I wonder if it is social cues that make you realise you are in the wrong body. Or is it the body alone that feels wrong?. Or a bit of both?