View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 08:13 AM   #19
Ruffie

Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersizebbw View Post
wow, that was a really lovely and inspiring story! i just attended a wedding about a month ago where the bride was a former high school classmate of mine (10yrs ago), so it was a semi-high school reunion with most of my old high school classmates attending as guests. The bride was rail-thin and so were ALL the female guests...the only two ssbbw's in attendance were myself and one former classmate...we were also both the only two SINGLE girls from our high school class...all the other girls had come with their husbands/boyfriends/fiance's....that morning i dressed up feeling all glamorous, but a few minutes into the wedding i was pretty much feeling down and ready to LEAVE...i managed to stay through the whole thing and didn't get approached by any men whatsoever! as my "date" i'd gone with a married friend of mine who got hit on by at least 6 different guys in a span of a few hours

days like those really get me down and leave me wondering if there's something wrong with me

so when i read a story like this it lets me know that there's hope...that there's men out there who value big beautiful women...it lets me know that one day there's hope that i could find a man who'll love me just as i am.
I just wanted to share as a wedding photographer for the past 25 years I have photographed the weddings of many "above average" ladies and gentlemen and the men and women that adore them. They find each other at different stages of life from the young 20 somethings to people who have widowed and remarrying in their golden years. What I have found with the majority of these weddings is that these people aren't about the wedding and how beautiful it all is but rather they are wrapped up in each other and wanting to share the love they have with people they love. It never ceases to make me go awww when I see people who are truly devoted to each other making a commitment. There is hope out there, I never thought I would find a man and told my mother I would be raising animals somewhere and those would be her grandbabies. I was the first out of all my friends to get married and we are entering our 25th year together. Someone will recognize in you all the things they want in a mate, but in the meantime live your life to the fullest, being you completely and loving who you are. Nothing is more attractive.