View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 11:20 PM   #72
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slrm2m View Post
Then, 2003 at 175lbs and now, 2010, at 260lbs. I've gained and lost 100lbs on three separate occassions in the last 20 years. I was a fat kid and am naturally a fat person...I've given up the yo-yo dieting.

P.S. I'm not a feedee...just wanted to post in the spirit of self and size acceptance. I've never tried to gain weight...and spent a lot of time obsessing about trying to lose weight. Now I'm just accepting me, fat rolls and all!
There's room for people who got fat our way (that's how I got fat, by not trying) on dimensions. I think you're very beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote