Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 11:38 PM   #45
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone View Post
IC that much like AL Bundy...I put my hands in my waistband. Its totally subconscious and when I do it I don't realize it. I think I do it to feel my soft tummy
I do this to get warm. I love the fact that whenever I'm cold, I have a multitude of places to put my hands that will get them toasty in no time, and it's the perfect soft warmth that goes right to your core. It's one of the FA loves that I instantly understood.
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote