View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 04:57 AM   #42
BigCutieAnya
Amazon Goddess

BigCutieAnya can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieAnya can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieAnya can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Amanda here, from Oklahoma, migrated to NW Washington!

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share.

23 y/O Bi-Sexual BBW. Married in an open polyamorous relationship with an awesome guy. Artist and Illustrator. No kids.

2. Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?

Definitely a foodie! I love food! I love to cook. My favorite thing to do is go out to eat.

3. Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?

CUPCAKES!

4. What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you?

If PETA knew all the different kinds of animals I have eaten they would probably put me in jail. Hey I love animals, but they do taste great.

5. Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties?

I LOVE TO COOK! I can cook pretty much anything I set my mind to. I have spent several years perfecting chipotle injected friend chicken. It is...to die for. I am also very adept at many asian cooking techniques since my elder brother trained in Japan as a chef and taught me a lot.

6. Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above)

Definitely think more about food! I am quite the nympho though and sex IS a close second!
BigCutieAnya is offline   Reply With Quote