View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 12:34 AM   #43
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hiya, should have done this ages ago -

Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share.

I am 41 and live in Sydney, all the way over in Australia. Animal lover (not a vegetarian), was married but now foot loose and fancy free.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?

I definitely have a relationship with food. I love to look at food, smell it and eat it. Not a bad cook either (if the mood is right).

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?

Yep, Chocolate

What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you?

Not freaky or fun, but I like to take my time when I eat, savour every mouthful. I don't like to rush when I eat at all.

Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties?

Yes, I like to cook...I love experimenting with recipes. My specialties would probably be Spaghetti Carbonara, and Beef in Red Wine Sauce.

Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above)

Hmmm, I think about both equally.