View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 12:16 PM   #44
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Please tell us a little about yourself.
I'm the old geezer at work (the military) at the ripe old age of 40. I'm stationed in Southern Maryland, otherwise known as somd by the locals. I have two children, 16 and 20, who call me when they want something; they live with their mother.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a foodie, and if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?
The kitchen is probably the most important room in the home, in my opinion. It is the scene of the crime when I get started on a project, whether it's a new recipe or a return to the indulgence of which I have fond memories. I'm fairly specific; I eat things I need to eat, but the rest is my obsession.

Is there a special food or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?Something baked, something in a meaty, rich, thick and spicy marinara, something sweet, probably choclate...oops; those are illicit affairs. My true love is espresso, who sticks by me through all my transgressions.

What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you?
I know in my heart that greed, lust and hedonism are the most important parts of my relationship with food, despite the drained and used feeling after eating foods better left alone.

Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties?
I like to cook; I can have it my way down to the last detail that way. I love to bake desserts; I've been known to make unusual cheesecakes at times.

Do you think more about food or sex?
With my relationship with food, is there really a difference?