View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 09:48 AM   #45
Seraphina
pudding

Seraphina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSeraphina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSeraphina can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Please tell us a little about yourself.
I'm 28, I live in the UK. I'm married with a cat and a dog (not keen on children unless they are deep fried). I'm a house-wife doing occasional contract work.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food.
I have a really mixed relationship with food. I've been Bulimic since my very early teens and was in Anorexia rehab for a few months when I was 18. I'm still in counselling for my eating disorders but no longer a practicing Bulimic. Oddly enough my therapist thinks that my eating disorders are more about my ultimate obsession with food. I love food, I love to eat, I love to cook, I love to feed others. I'm a foodaholic but I'm also a food snob - I guess those things make me a foodie!

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club? I know this is dreadful... but it has to be mashed potato.

What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you?
I would prefer to starve than eat food I don't like. If I'm going to eat it I'm going to damn well enjoy it.

Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties? Chilli is probably my speciality, though my husband would say fish dishes - he's the meat fiend in our relationship.

Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above). Both, mainly at the same time.
Seraphina is offline   Reply With Quote