View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 03:03 AM   #29
That Guy You Met Once

That Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging in

My fantasies are relatively mild - no inflation, morbid obesity, or facesitting- so yes.

I'm currently writing a story where a BBW runs a small polyamorous fetish club (5 people) out of her apartment. Admittedly, I got the idea for that by thinking of something I'd want to be a part of myself.

The ability to get together intimately with a small circle of friends who share my FAism would be awesome, but I know that (like in the story) it would probably take years of canvassing online to find people in my area willing to do that.

However, one of my other fantasies - finding a fat FFA who loves me - has already come true.

Last edited by That Guy You Met Once; 03-08-2010 at 03:21 AM. Reason: "in my area"
That Guy You Met Once is offline   Reply With Quote