View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 11:09 AM   #38
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
If my fantasies actually came to fruition, I'd never be a productive member of society. Not a good idea.
Ah, but this is one of my fantasies! See bolded quotes below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
the reason fantasies exist is because some part of us wants to see them come to pass, and become realities.

this said, i totally wish my fantasies could become reality.
and this doesn't just involve FA-related things, either. this also applies to winning the lottery and getting to find voice-acting work for cartoons.
It's not unusual to fantasize about the lottery, but good to see someone else who thinks that voice-acting on a cartoon would be the coolest thing ever. I'll even throw out my lifelong desire to be a Muppeteer as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Yeah I would love for my Fa fantasies to come true because it would involve me being ubber rich, and therefore able to live outside society in comfort.
This ties into my theory on why I haven't won the lottery, the universe knows I may never go outside again...except maybe for food...

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewedwards View Post
I have some pretty outlandish fantasies. But I also have a really amazing reality. I like both of them where they are.
I pretty much have everything I want in real life. What winning the lottery, or anything else that would let me retire would do, would only be giving me the opportunity to do every day what I get to do on weekends...Hang out with my SO, watch TV, and eat... There is an element of FA fantasy in there too...
MattB is online now   Reply With Quote