Thread: bi-gendered?
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 04:42 PM   #43
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by odd-socks View Post
I think I've always thought about the continuous scale of gender (rather than binary) jsut the same as bisexuality, and so can understand where the term bi-gendered could fit.

I guess I've never thoguht about it in as much detail though. I was always a tomboy growing up and only in the last couple of years have I enjoyed dressing up, wearing make-up, skirts and dresses. I have no problem with my body ( I LOVE being female and having boobs!) but I've always wanted a strap-on in that I'd feel comfortable with a penis in a sense. I feel comfortable in a male profession, and thoroughly enjoy what are considered male hobbies (loved playing rugby) but LOVE arts and crafts, sewing, designing and other feminine hobbies.

Such an interesting topic though. =)
OK, I totally have teh pussy envy! Awesome orgasms and you can opt for a feeldoe or a shepee as and when you need... Bloke bits are nowhere near so versatile!