View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 06:23 AM   #57
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Of course. I wish more people would add to it.
Me too. You know what seems to be the biggest problem with finding "random BHM hotness?" It's the atmosphere in the photos. No really - look at the "hot" pics posted in any other thread. They are often photographed in sexy styles...like black-and-white-shirtless-guy-against-brick-wall type styles. No one ever seems to photograph BHMs in a manner other than "functional" or "hilarious," and so the pics are hardly ever what we (the FFA consumer ) want.

I'd suggest solutions but...uh....yeah, I'll just wait for someone to dig up some pictures

ETA: what the hell happened to DannyDapper, anyway? I was liking him.

Last edited by Melian; 03-23-2010 at 06:27 AM.
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote