View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 12:27 PM   #59
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Me too. You know what seems to be the biggest problem with finding "random BHM hotness?" It's the atmosphere in the photos. No really - look at the "hot" pics posted in any other thread. They are often photographed in sexy styles...like black-and-white-shirtless-guy-against-brick-wall type styles. No one ever seems to photograph BHMs in a manner other than "functional" or "hilarious," and so the pics are hardly ever what we (the FFA consumer ) want.

I'd suggest solutions but...uh....yeah, I'll just wait for someone to dig up some pictures

ETA: what the hell happened to DannyDapper, anyway? I was liking him.
I think it's difficult. Mostly because, when I think about my body, I'm pretty aware of the fact that it's a pretty absurd piece of machinery. So even when I'm thinking sexy thoughts and smiling big I'm still remotely aware of how goofy I look. I don't think it's just a fat man thing either. You look at most male model's posing and you get a sense that they're very aware of how cheesy it all is.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote