Thread: Fuzzy's Doritos
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Fuzzy's Doritos

I eat enough of these things, and then report to you foodies.. I should've started its own thread (and maybe i did already...) Anyway.. there is the latest entry:

OMG! Doritos added a buffalo flavor years ago, but it just wasn't quite there, and I always thought it needed more buffalo. Well, my ship has arrived. Billed as the 2nd Degree Burn (Jalopeno gets 1st, and Habanero get 3rd), I knew immediately that I needed to give this one a try. Armed with a Diet Dew, and my morning commute, I settled into a "Big Bag".

Buffalo Wing Sauce times 10. Not for the uninitiated. I was reminded of the vinegar tang from Lay's Salt and Vinegar chips. A powerful punch, too. Soon, with half the bag gone, my tongue was tingly, and my nose was running. (And my diet dew half gone) I wondered if I should've saved this bag of chips to have with an In-n-Out Chaser.

Worth a try for your Doritos Die-Hards.