View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 04:52 AM   #61
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Now let's just be clear: I'm not saying I want pictures of guys leaning over balconies looking longingly at a sunset or shit like that, haha....but I'm also not into the lying-on-a-couch-in-dirty-underwear-with-cat-litter-in-background pic, either. It's a continuum, and of the pictures of fat guys you'll easily find online, the latter dominates, unfortunately. Fat guys don't tend to be the targets of professional photographers, and that probably contributes, because if you take thousands of semi-cheesy shots, there's a good chance that a few will end up being hot.