View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 10:13 AM   #62
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Sorry, do we have to post photos, or can we just relate sightings?

The college I'm currently taking courses at has three departments populated with a fair share of 'bigger guys' - transport trades, construction trades and computers/info tech. One day, I was heading downstairs when I saw something that FFAs would have enjoyed - there's a large, wooden platform about half way down the stairs (which are on the south side of the building), and the stairs have floor to ceiling windows. There, on the platform, with his hat over head to keep the sun off, was a large, young BHM having a snooze - about 5'10" or so, and perhaps 350 pounds, with his somewhat-too-tight jeans not quite meeting his somewhat-snug rugby shirt, so a ring of belly fat was getting the sunshine treatment.

I didn't have a camera with me, or I might have tried a surreptitious shot from the balcony on the stairs above him to post here for y'all....