Thread: Fuzzy's Doritos
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 10:09 PM   #5
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Speaking of looking.. I found this bag today...

Cheesy Enchilada and Sour Cream, from the Collisions collection. I'm curious about your techniques.. do you eat both flavors at the same time (open wide, stuff in chips, close mouth..) or do you alternate between the two? (I alternate, btw)

The sour cream chips appear to be plain.. unflavored.. its one of those hidden tastes that jumps out and says.. Here I am.. similar to the Doritos Quest, that turned out to be somewhere between lemon creme and mojito.

The cheesy enchilada remind me another cheese Frito-Lay brand snack, but I can't quite put my brain around it. (My 99c Big Bag had more sour cream chips than cheesy enchilada )

A good pick.. certainly within my top twenty Doritos flavors.