View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 02:18 PM   #10
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symmetry Breaker View Post
Yeah, I already did(getting better at circumventing all these moderation flags).
umm just so you know... it's not a matter of moderation. I get away with saying a lot of things HERE that wouldn't be tolerated in polite conversation. they are only barely tolerated here, but I digress. New posters are always moderated in an attempt to keep spam from cluttering the boards. I have to say, of all the boards I've ever been on, this one is the most clean in that respect. The Mods have created a system that obviously works in that regard.

Now, I'm curious why you say you feel kinship with a group of men you don't seem to respect.

Quote:
May I submit that many of you FFAs are really just here for a 'confidence make-over'(which you will receive courtesy of desperately lonely BHMs).

C'mon, admit it.
The implication that ALL of the men here are "desperately lonely" is pretty crummy if you ask me.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote