View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 05:33 PM   #17
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm equally curious, are you this well received everywhere you go? Do you frequently ask to, informally sample some qualitative data, in such a formal way? Do you come in peace? Do you wish us to live long and prosper?

To answer your post, I'm fairly certain this board is riddled with my BHM/FFA dating experiences. There is little need for me to personally promulgate for the musings of your mind. I believe you can rest assured, knowing data you wish to find has already been disseminated.