View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 06:23 PM   #20
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symmetry Breaker View Post
I'm looking to informally sample some qualitative data(anecdotes, whatever) which relate the conditions under which resident FFA/BHM pairs became acquainted, to hopefully bias interested parties(ie. desperate BHMs) towards proactive(?) methods which are more strongly indicated in success.

Please note that this is genuine inquiry, not SPAM.
In all seriousness, the juicy hookups happen via PM/IM. When I started to post heavily in 2008, I had no clue of all the behind the scenes BS that goes on with this board..or any social network for that matter. It totally blew my mind. What you see on the main open boards is only the tip of the iceberg of what happens on Dims.

In all honesty, this was the first board I ever posted on. I learned alot about social networking on the internet via this site. I'm still to shy to post pics..lol.

Last edited by chicken legs; 03-26-2010 at 06:29 PM.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote