View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 12:27 AM   #45
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
A lot of people enjoy fantasies far more extreme than anything they would want in reality, while others fantasize more about what they would want in life.

For you, which one is more generally the case when it comes to whatever FA related fantasies you may have?

ETA: poll is anonymous.
First of all, off topic I have thought for the past week that your avatar was the Pillsbury Dough Boy. I just noticed it wasn't tonight.

I think fantasies are best kept to ourselves. The reason being that fantasies give us something to yearn for and sometimes when it becomes reality you find it wasn't what you thought it would be. What then?

People rolling around having sex on a beach looks hot in the movies but the reality is sand in your crotch and scratchy sand scratching your back. BLAH!

So it's better to be in your comfy bed having sex and pretending to be on a beach.
Lamia is offline   Reply With Quote