View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 09:19 AM   #46
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
First of all, off topic I have thought for the past week that your avatar was the Pillsbury Dough Boy. I just noticed it wasn't tonight.

I think fantasies are best kept to ourselves. The reason being that fantasies give us something to yearn for and sometimes when it becomes reality you find it wasn't what you thought it would be. What then?
Sometimes realising a fantasy is better than you ever imagined. Just from my experience...

but again, depends on *which* fantasy... sex on a beach? not one of mine... but, you never thought of packing a blanket or an inflatable mattress to do it on?

Last edited by joswitch; 04-08-2010 at 09:22 AM.
joswitch is offline   Reply With Quote