Thread: Fuzzy's Doritos
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 09:09 PM   #21
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Spicy Nacho

When I see these bags in the store, I've always been reaching past, I never buy them. I've been thinking, "Oh.. another Nacho Cheese flavor.. probably with just more nacho cheese powder.."

So after another failed attempt to find 3rd Degree Burn, I decided it was time to try Spicy Nacho.

Yes, each chip appears to have just more nacho cheese powder. I'm hoping as I get from chip #1 to chip #10, I will encounter what is meant by.. Spicy.

And I was correct.. this is turning out to be a mis-marked bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos. Sure, if you're a big fan of Original Nacho Cheese, these won't let you down.. you might even get a buzz from it. I won't.