View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 12:42 AM   #47
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
Sometimes realising a fantasy is better than you ever imagined. Just from my experience...

but again, depends on *which* fantasy... sex on a beach? not one of mine... but, you never thought of packing a blanket or an inflatable mattress to do it on?
lol it's never been a fantasy of mine just throwing it out as a generic example. I'm a virgo and poster child for practical. I would have to plan out a fantasy until it took on the enormity of a broadway show.
Lamia is offline   Reply With Quote